Sunday, October 3, 2010

My chili make over

I forgot to tell everyone how my chili ended up.  As I mentioned before my aid put my already cooked canned chili beans  (with all the spices almost the way I like it but ) in my pressure cooker and then filled it to the max full line with water.  When I went to eat it there was nothing but an onion water flavor.  Last night I had my other aid drain out all the water and we added a can of tomato paste, more chili powder, cumin, and some garlic powder.  It was so good I ate a big bowl of it last night and another one this morning.  I really should have breakfast on the weekends because she comes at 10am but it was just so good last night I wanted it again for lunch.  I am going to have Todd fry chicken nuggets for out dinner tonight. and maybe some seasoned fries.
ttyl                    

No comments:

Post a Comment