Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm starving

I was so hungry this morning I had my aid heat up some chili beans and add some spices but I only took 4 bites and gave it back to her, I sent her to the store for just a few items.  She came home and cooked 5 lbs of hamburger but a I forgot to have her make 4 patties for me.  I also forgot to have her slice a tomato for my 1/2 sandwich @ bedtime. My next aid comes at 5pm so I only have 1 hr to wait.  I want a big mac or even a PB & J sandwich, or a chicken, or a cow, any thing would be fine right now! LOL  Of course I am torturing myself by watching Wolfgang Puck on HSN.   I watched what seems to have been an hour just on the pressure cooker and now they are demoing an electric cookie press. now that is over they did a pan but now they have the food processor on. OOPS I fell asleep for a few mins.  I do that a lot. Now I only have 15mins until my aid gets here. Yeah!!!  I am such an appliance junkie I think I need to join a support group.  :-)
Well when my pm girl brought me my chili there was big chunks of hamburger and the AM girl had put the whole 5 lbs of cooked meat in it.  I only had her use a 1/2 lb the last time.  I like it really tiny and the best way to cook it tiny is to boil it. A friend of mine worked at a Mexican restaurant many years ago and that is the way they cooked their hamburger.  I took out as much meat as I could without loosing too many beans and split that into 2 bags for 2 different meals.  I  am thinking one will be tacos.  Of course I have more chili made for my lunch tomorrow and maybe more I didn't see how much was left.
ttyl.
Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment