Thursday, September 30, 2010

good help

The girls I have working with me now seem to be really good. I just pray they stay.  The morning girl said she would work 7 days a week but she put in 79 1/2  hrs last week so now she is thinking she wants to take the weekends off or at least Sundays.
I just sent her to the grocery store for the first time, but I think she will do fine.  Our store is one of those big super stores and it is pretty overwhelming.  She is complaining about having a sore left arm for the past 2 days.  I hope it's not her heart! I felt guilty sending her to the store.   I always feel guilty when my girls have any kind of pain because I am in pain everyday of my life and working would be the farthest thing from my mind if I could.  If she gets back in time I am going to have her make a pot of chili we are having some cooler weather the next couple of days.  I had some really good chicken broth with tomatoes w/green chilies made up yesterday but the aid last night took it out of the Crockpot and left it out to cool and forgot to put it in the fridge before she left so I'll have to throw that out too.  I hate wasting good food even if it was just a killer chicken broth.  Last night I just had the broth w/ a couple of spoonfuls of cooked macaroni in it.
I hope everyone is having a great day.
Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment