Sunday, November 21, 2010

the good and the bad

The good news is I have been having good luck with my aids lately. I so wish I could even heat up a plate of food and carry it back to my bed so that I could let my girls have the holidays off.  I can't carry it and hold on to the furniture and walls to walk.  The hallway in my mobile home is too narrow for my wheel chair and I need both hands to wheel the chair.  I tried putting the food on the bench of the walker and it slid off and spilled all over the floor.


The bad news is my respite worker that is supposed to bring my son over never called me this week and when I called today to see if she was coming over her phone has been disconnected and she never showed up.  Last week she said she would bring him over today at the same time as last week.  So I am having another sad let down day.

No comments:

Post a Comment